House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 08, 2005

No rest for the Wicked

We have been busy, especially Jayd working all this overtime lately. The kids don't usually get to see him at night because he is not home yet when they have to go to bed. He makes up for it on Sundays when we go do what the kids want to do. We went fishing this week and we caught between the 3 of us (Missy, Jayd and Reese) 9 catfish in under an hour. We threw them back. We moved to another spot in the river where Jayd fished and the kids and I made a waterfall with rocks I was taking out of the river to put around my plants at home.

I am going to go register Reese for school today so then she should be all set. Less than two weeks. I have her crossing off the days on a calendar at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home