House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Friday, October 14, 2005

It's a hit!

Jayd was really surprised. He didn't even have an inkling that anything was going to happen. I had the kids make him look at "something in the sandbox" and he looked right at it and never saw it till I said "look over there and pointed". I even gave him a thank you card for working so hard lately and telling him that we appreciate him when I am sure sometimes he doesn't think so.

I filled the tub and did the chemicals but the water was only 62 degrees yesterday and today before I left for work I checked it and it was 95 so it should be to 101 by tonight when Jayd and I want to sit in it for the first time. I will have pix to post on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home