House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Planning... Planning

We are trying to make up our minds with this garage thing. We for sure have the dimensions agreed on 30x60 and also know we are going to take down the old garage that is there. We want it to have a craftsman feel to it to fit in with the other old houses in the neighborhood without costing allot of extra money. I submitted my request for a building permit and had to apply for a variance so I suppose the rest lies in the hands of my neighbors if they care or not. Hopefully we get good news in a few weeks that is when the variance hearing is supposed to take place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home