House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Season Windup


Well this summer has gone fast. We have the garage/shop up and 1/2 insulated,needs paint yet and insulation in the rafters. We will hopefully have the thing painted in a few weeks. My landscaping plans will have to wait till next spring. Not going to be pouring a cement stamped pad this year any more.

I have been thinking about redoing the bathroom downstairs. Found a wonderful arts and crafts style paper for the top 1/4 of the wall and then I want do do scored tile like upstairs on the bottom 3/4 of the wall. Here is the paper choice.

I will try to update our painting progress in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home