House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Last days of summer

Five years has flown by as Reese turned 5 on Friday. Tomorrow she will be going to school. Seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. She is so excited for school, and I can't wait for my daycare bill to go down!

We had to get a new door last night for the outside of our house. It has gotten so warped from the sun that hardly anyone could open it. So hopefully by the weekend the new door should be on.

Derek was over for Reese's party and took some pix of the refurbished door in the living room and the new windows. I will post those pix as soon as he emails them to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home