House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Goldmine II


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! GOOLISH GREETINGS TO ALL!!!!!!!

We had another tip on an old duplex going to be torn down. So I tracked down the owner and asked him if it would be alright for Jayd and I to look around and see if there was anything we needed for our house in there. He said go ahead and all he wanted for it was a case of beer. I can do that! So Jayd and I tore into this place and got a few doorknob, window trim and base. I was hoping the wood floor would match but unfortunately it did not. I am posting a pix of the duplex so you can see why they are going to burn it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home