House Renovation (and other stuff)

The adventures of a family trying to renovate a 1900's Foursquare

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007

Blabbering......

We are going to be very busy in the next few weeks. we have friends coming down from Alaska next weekend. That should be fun. Then the next weekend we have two weddings and a surprise b-day party in one day. and Jayd is in one of the weddings. I am going to be so shot! This weekend we will be helping my parents paint their barn. Should be fun the bro's will be there too.

We have finished trimming around the windows and patching stucco. Jayd just has to caulk a few areas and then we can paint the new trim and then we will be done outside. Yeah! Then on to finally getting trim around my windows after 5 years. I wont know how to act, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home